Ideally 6 months before the intended wedding date, imported dresses can take up to 16 to 18 weeks to arrive. Sufficient time is required for final fitting and alterations.
On arrival of the dress (16 to 18 weeks lead time after initial order ) the 1st fitting is booked in order to establish if any alterations to a perfect fit is required. There could be up to 5 Alterations fittings depending on the requirement with the final being no later than 1 week before the actual wedding date
+- 1 week before actual wedding
+- 1 hour
Unfortunately not as this depends on the brides requirement, additional fabric and or requested time lines where applicable
Alteration fittings are done as separate fittings scheduled with the client after arrival of the ordered dress
Getting to know you the bride, primarily to establish your likes and dislikes as well as your intended wedding theme and date. View wedding dresses in the boutique in line with your budget and to then select dresses of choice to fit.
Once the bride to be has chosen the dress a appointment is set with seamstress to establish required changes, size and measurements ensure that we cater for the ordering of the correct size and additional imported fabric if needed
Yes, providing that booking is cancelled 72 hours before. Notice that 10% cancellation fee is applicable
A deposit of 70% is required of the sales price at the point of placing the order for the wedding dress. Balance is payable48 hours prior to collection of wedding dress
Contact us, and we will try our very best to assist.
Yes, a standard rate of R350.00 applies for a 90 minute consultation
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BRIDE TO BE
Remember we are here to make your dream a reality!!!
- Remember that it is your day. You are unique and should therefore not be compared to anyone.
- Share with us your dream and how you envisage your big day.
- Tell us about your likes and dislikes.
- Timing is really important – So choose your wedding dress at least 6 months before the date of your wedding. Imports +- 4 months to arrive and we need to allow time for alterations if needed.
- Choose your colour and Style carefully – Consider your personal skin tone, individual body shape in order to select the best style and shade to compliment your skin tone.
- Choose your dress to match the season your theme and venue.